MM PUBLICATIONS SAVE THE FOREST
Серия: Graded Readers (Original Stories)
Уровень: Pre-Intermediate (1000 Headwords)
Christopher Andrews lives in Aylesworth, a quiet town in Barkshire. Nothing exciting happens until the day when Christopher finds out that his favourite place, Aylesworth Forest, will be cut down to build blocks of flats. He decides that he has to do something to save this beautiful old forest. With the help of others, Christopher makes sure his voice is heard. In this contemporary story, Christopher not only proves that nothing is impossible, but he also learns a great deal about himself.
- Student’s Pack (including Student’s Book, Activity Book and Audio CD),
- Teacher’s Book (including Student’s Book, Activity Book with overprinted answers and a section with Teacher’s notes Audio CD (Комплект для учителя повторяет содержание комплекта для ученика, но с уже выполненными упражнениями в рабочей тетради).
- Stories which have been carefully graded for each level according to vocabulary, grammatical structures, sentence length and plot complexity
- Full-colour illustrations closely integrated with the text which stimulate learners and facilitate understanding
- The ideal springboard for the development of learners’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills