Oxford OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS NURSING
Автор: Tony Grice and James Greenan
Серия: Oxford English for Careers
Nursing is a specialist English course for students preparing for a career in nursing.
- Nursing gives students the language, information, and skills for their career.
- It presents them with English from a variety of nursing-specific topics and situations, and develops their communication skills with patients.
- 'It's my job' - provides an authentic insight from professionals working in nursing.
- 'Patient care' sections develop students' skills in patient relations.
- 'Admin bank' provides reading practice using a variety of clinical texts.
- 'Body bits' - revision of key body functions with authentic diagrams.
- Facts, figures, and quotations generate interest for further discussion.
- Interactive exercises on Student's website revise and recycle language.