Автор: Robin Walker and Keith Harding
Серия: Oxford English for Careers
Tourism is a specialist English course for pre-work students preparing for a career in the tourism industry.
Tourism provides students with the language, information, and skills for three different aspects of the tourism industry: promoting and selling tourism products (Level 1), dealing with tourists on holiday (Level 2), and tourism management (Level 3).
- 'It's my job' - provides an authentic insight from professionals working in tourism.
- Focus on interpersonal skills for customer relations, plus key management skills.
- 'Find out' tourism projects and internet research encourage students to take an active role in learning.
- 'Writing bank' provides practice in writing emails, presentations, and reports.
- Facts, figures, and quotations generate interest for further discussion.
- Interactive exercises on Student's website revise and recycle language.