CAMBRIDGE BUSINESS VOCABULARY IN USE 2 EDITION
Автор: Bill Mascull
- Bringing learners up-to-date with the language they need for business today, this book explains words and expressions and also provides practice of using the new language.
- This second edition reflects recent developments in technology, global relations and financial practice and covers a wide range of topics from Competitive Strategy to Globalisation.
- It also helps learners develop skills in key areas including Business writing and Working in international teams.
- With vocabulary drawn from the Cambridge Business English Corpus – a collection of real English compiled from authentic sources including business magazines, professional journals and educational books – learners can be sure that the language they're learning is up-to-date, relevant and natural.
- This second edition comes with or without a new CD-ROM, which offers practice exercises and games, audio of each word or phrase, tests and a phonemic chart for pronunciation support.