CAMBRIDGE PRIMARY COLOURS
Авторы: Diana Hicks and Andrew Littlejohn
This exciting six-level course is packed with fun activities.
The topics in the Pupil's Books encourage children to think about the world around them and, at the higher levels, are linked to other subject areas in the school curriculum.
This approach makes language learning more meaningful and memorable.
Regular revision pages, and 'I can' sections in the Activity Books allow children to evaluate their progress, giving them a real sense of achievement.
The Songs and Stories Audio Cassette/CD can be used in the classroom or home and is a fun way of providing extra practice.
The Starter level provides a full year of work and focuses on listening and speaking.
Level 1 is for children who are ready to deal with all four skills.
From level 4 onwards, learners integrate the skills they have learned through cross-curricular 'Know it all' sections, focusing on areas such as geography, history and science.
- Stories, songs, puzzles and games make Primary Colours fun, dynamic and involving.
- Lively characters help children understand and have fun with English.
- The Teacher's Book offers step-by-step guidance and contains a bank of extra materials and support, including an A-Z of teaching young learners.
- The Activity Books are in full-colour, and at Starter and Level 1 have sticker activities.
- The course is easy to use and supported by a grammatical syllabus with clear lesson aims.