MM PUBLICATIONS PAUL AND PIERRE IN PARIS
Серия: Graded Readers (Original Stories)
Уровень: Starter (400 Headwords)
Paul, a young English boy, travels through the Chunnel to Paris. There, he meets his pen-friend Pierre Dupont, Monsieur and Madame Dupont and Pierre's cousin Sylvie. Paul visits the famous sights of Paris and helps Pieree and sylvie with a school project with truly exciting results. Enjoy a majestic tour in the City of Lights and share their adventures.
- Student’s Pack (including Student’s Book, Activity Book and Audio CD),
- Teacher’s Book (including Student’s Book, Activity Book with overprinted answers and a section with Teacher’s notes Audio CD (Комплект для учителя повторяет содержание комплекта для ученика, но с уже выполненными упражнениями в рабочей тетради).
- Stories which have been carefully graded for each level according to vocabulary, grammatical structures, sentence length and plot complexity
- Full-colour illustrations closely integrated with the text which stimulate learners and facilitate understanding
- The ideal springboard for the development of learners’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills