MM PUBLICATIONS BACK TO THE DREAMTIME
Серия: Graded Readers (Original Stories)
Уровень: Intermediate (1250 Headwords)
In this contemporary story, Richard, a teenage Aboriginal boy raised in white Australian society, is compelled to come to terms with his past by forces outside his control. Readers will join Richard, his brother and his best frien on a journey of self-discovery, mystery and adventure through the Australian outback.
- Student’s Pack (including Student’s Book, Activity Book and Audio CD),
- Teacher’s Book (including Student’s Book, Activity Book with overprinted answers and a section with Teacher’s notes Audio CD (Комплект для учителя повторяет содержание комплекта для ученика, но с уже выполненными упражнениями в рабочей тетради).
- Stories which have been carefully graded for each level according to vocabulary, grammatical structures, sentence length and plot complexity
- Full-colour illustrations closely integrated with the text which stimulate learners and facilitate understanding
- The ideal springboard for the development of learners’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills