MM PUBLICATIONS LOST IN THE CAVE
Серия: Graded Readers (Original Stories)
Уровень: Intermediate (1200 Headwords)
Three teenage girls, Ellise, Fran and Agnes, join a potholers' club in Derbyshire and go with other club members on a trip to the Peak District National Park. Their first visit into a cave leaves them excited and hungry for more, so they decide to go to the cave again. This time, however, the girls are alone, so a difficult and at times dangerous adventure begins. Ellise, Fran and Agnes not only show that 'where there is a will, there is a way', but they also achieve greater self-awareness and self-estreem.
- Student’s Pack (including Student’s Book, Activity Book and Audio CD),
- Teacher’s Book (including Student’s Book, Activity Book with overprinted answers and a section with Teacher’s notes Audio CD (Комплект для учителя повторяет содержание комплекта для ученика, но с уже выполненными упражнениями в рабочей тетради).
- Stories which have been carefully graded for each level according to vocabulary, grammatical structures, sentence length and plot complexity
- Full-colour illustrations closely integrated with the text which stimulate learners and facilitate understanding
- The ideal springboard for the development of learners’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills