MM PUBLICATIONS LISA IN NEW YORK
Серия: Top Readers
Уровень: Beginner (400 Headwords)
Lisa's adventures continue in the Big Apple. After winning an on-line quiz, Lisa travels to the American metropolis. While sight-seeing with her cousin George, they meet a mysterious girl in a pink hat. Whilst trying to find out who she is, the two cousins follow a number of clues that lead them from one major sight to another. Join the two cousins around the city and find out who the mysterious stranger is and why she wants Lisa to have a great time in New York.
- Student’s Pack includes: Activity Section, Audio CD, Separate multilingual glossary;
- Teacher’s Book includes: Teacher's Notes, Step-by-step guidance for teachers, Factfiles with background information and characters' descriptions, Games, Revision Tests, Key to Tests
- Top Readers aspire to involve Ss from Beginner to Upper-Intermediate in the study of literature and the exploitation of language through interesting texts.
- Full-colour illustrations.
- Two pages of activities for each chapter, including a variety of comprehension, vocabulary, speaking and writing exercises.