MM PUBLICATIONS THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING
Серия: Top Readers
Уровень: Intermediate (1500 Headwords)
Peachey Carnehan and Daniel Dravot, two former British soldiers, decide to travel to Kafiristan to become kings. Their journey is difficult, but the men achieve their goal and manage to become kings and gods in the land of Kafiristan. Sadly, Carnehan and Dravot's quest for glory ends tragically.
- Student’s Pack includes: Activity Section, Audio CD, Separate multilingual glossary;
- Teacher’s Book includes: Teacher's Notes, Step-by-step guidance for teachers, Factfiles with background information and characters' descriptions, Games, Revision Tests, Key to Tests
- Top Readers aspire to involve Ss from Beginner to Upper-Intermediate in the study of literature and the exploitation of language through interesting texts.
- Full-colour illustrations.
- Two pages of activities for each chapter, including a variety of comprehension, vocabulary, speaking and writing exercises.